- What eBook format should I purchase?
- Why are there duplications of the same book?
- I am looking for a particular book, do you have it?
- I cannot open the eBook I have downloaded.
- How do I download the eBooks I purchased?
- Where is my eBook?
- Can I use PayPal?
- How do I get a refund?
- I made a mistake on my order. What should I do?
- Why was my order declined?
Email us at: Support@BookSteals.com
BookSteals eBooks are compatible with a wide range of devices and platforms. To determine the specific format best for your device/platform, the following help is available.
- Supported Devices
- Adobe Digital Editions
- Kindle Support
BookSteals offers a many various formats.
If you’d like to understand the various features for each format, or understand the differences between e-books formats, the following is available:
BookSteals has an international catalog (many languages, worldwide) whose rights are given by every publisher, territory by territory.
We currently are able to use PayPal for the purchase of eBooks.
It is also possible to use a credit card generated by PayPal, since it is a normal card with a valid billing address.
- Go to [My Account] and click [View My Purchases]
- Find the book to be refunded/returned and click [Request Return/Refund]
- Select a reason from the drop-down menu. You may click Explanation of Reason Codes for more details.
- Please add additional comments to clarify the reason for your request. Your comments are forwarded to the bookseller.
Once an order has been received by BookSteals and processed changes to the order cannot be made through our system.
However, if the order has not been processed, you can cancel the order and then place a new order for the book.
If the book is already in transit, you will need to initiate a return/refund upon its arrival.
Sometimes an order may be cancelled because your credit card is declined. Only your credit card issuer or financial institution can confirm the specific reason for a declined credit card. Possible reasons include:
- The credit card number or expiry date was incorrect when you tried to buy the book.
- Insufficient funds on your credit card.
- As a security measure, some credit card companies reject transactions when a large number of online purchases are attempted within a short time. This may occur if you’ve ordered multiple books from multiple booksellers.
- Some credit card companies reject international charges as a security measure. BookSteals is located in the USA and uses credit card processing services located in the US, Canada, and Europe.
- Technical issues originating with your bank or credit card company, or with BookSteals or our credit card processing services, can occasionally result in a declined card.
- You attempted to use a VISA, MasterCard, or American Express branded gift card. There may be terms and conditions specific to the card that prevented the transaction from completing.
When a credit card has been declined, regardless of the reason, BookSteals cannot reinstate the order, nor can we re-process the credit card transaction. The book is automatically re-listed for sale on BookSteals.
If your credit card information is saved within your BookSteals account, verify the details by going to My Account and clicking on [Manage My Credit Cards] under My Personal Info.
This page displays the details of the card(s) you have stored, and allows you to edit, add, or delete credit cards on your account. For security reasons, the full credit card number will not be displayed; if you are concerned that the number itself might contain errors, you will need to delete the card and enter the details again.
If the card details are correct, contact your credit card provider for additional information.
Once you have verified your card details and contacted your card provider, you can search for the re-listed book and order again.